BALI FIXED DEPARTURE | 06 DAYS EX DELHI
₹ 49680/ per person
- 5 Night/6 Days
- Booking Open Till 23-Nov-2019
- Valid From 23-Nov-2019
- Max 15 People in Group
EMI Option Available
Avail Cardless EMI and pay product price in easy installments.
About BALI FIXED DEPARTURE | 06 DAYS EX DELHI
Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
- Return Economy class airfare with taxes
- Overseas travel insurance (for travellers up to 55 years of age)
- Hotel accommodation for 05 nights
- Buffet Breakfast
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary)
- Full-Day Kintamani & Ubud Village with Indian Lunch on a seat in coach basis
- Water Sports Activities (Parasailing, Jet Ski, Banana Boat) on a seat in coach basis
- Return airport transfers on seat in coach basis
- All Transport would be in High-Class Air Conditioned coaches
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge taxes charged by the airlines on the air ticket before the issuance of flight tickets, taxes shall be charged extra irrespective of the booking date. (airfare & taxes currently calculated as on 01st October 2018)
- Peak season, weekend and special event surcharges
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Portages at hotels, airport & seaports
- Anything not mentioned in the price inclusions
- GST 5% To be paid Additional
- Saturday, 9 November 2019
- Tuesday, 19 November 2019
- Saturday, 23 November 2019
Terms And Condition
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- Right of admission to every Hotel is subject to individual hotel policy. Accommodation to guests may be denied by the Hotel if adequate proof of identity is not submitted at the time of check-in. Guest may be required to provide a valid photo-id card in originals and /or any other document as per the hotel policy including but not limited to Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card etc. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card. Foreign Nationals are required to carry their original passport along with a valid visa. LoveRide shall not be responsible for any decline in the admission of guests at the time of check-in, by the Hotel, for any reason whatsoever.
- The inclusion of an extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1400hrs and the standard check-out time is 1200hrs.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. LoveRide will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of the above-mentioned hotels, similar category hotel will be provided.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, flood, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc to be paid by the client, which is directly payable on the spot.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure to be paid by the guest.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation. First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels, we shall advise the similar or next available option with supplement cost. The itinerary provided is just suggestive and sightseeing will be done as per the availability. In case of no show or late cancellation after reconfirmation charges applicable as per the Hotels Policy and other vendors policy.
EMI Option is Available
Day 1On Arrival in Bali (Optional Ã¢ Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise by Bounty)
Welcome to Bali. Upon your arrival, meet our representative at the arrival hall who will escort you till your coach. Arrive at the hotel and check-in. The day is free at leisure. You can unwind at the hotel or relax at the nearest beach or you can opt for Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise by Bounty There is no better way to spend a balmy evening dinner cruise. As the sun goes down you set off a relaxing cruise at the harbour. Be entertained by live music, enjoy the delicious buffet dinner on board. Evening at the sunset dinner cruise will always make you nostalgic in the future. Overnight stay at the hotel. No Meal
Day 2Full-Day Kintamani & Ubud Village Meals
Enjoy continental breakfast in the Hotel. Today you will proceed for Full Day Kintamani Tour With Ubud Village Tour, Lunch at Ubud. It is the most favorite tour of any first time visitor to Bali. Ubud tour will let you visit Legong batik famous for traditional Batik and hand wearing, then past the Celuk village famous for silver and gold works at UC silver & Mas village famous for wood carving and will drop to Rai Shop. Continue your tour to visit the mount & Lake Batur view from Kintamani Point (not go down to caldera). And continue to visit a coffee plantation to see how to make Santi AgroWisata. Overnight stay at the hotel. Breakfast & Lunch
Day 3Water Sports at Benoa Beach Meals
After breakfast, add an adrenaline kick to your Bali vacation with a choice of thrilling water sports and activities at Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort in Nusa Dua, all including hotel pick-up. Enjoy a fun banana boat ride, zip along the beach on a jet ski or try exhilarating water sports like parasailing. Overnight stay at the hotel. Breakfast
Day 4Day at Leisure (Optional Tanah Lot Temple Tour)
After breakfast, you can experience tour to Tanah Lot (Optional). This unique tour displays the vivid aspects of Balinese culture & its amazing flora & fauna. The tour starts with a visit to the Tanah Lot temple, built on top of large rock in the ocean, and famous as the sunset temple but fabulously beautiful in the morning as well. The amazing location of this place makes it a popular Breakfast
Day 5Day at Leisure (Optional Ã¢ Nusa Penida Full Day Tour)
After breakfast, the day is at leisure or you can Opt for Nusa Penida Full-Day Tour. Travel to Nusa Penida by Speed boat. The boat departs at 9 am & return back at Sanur by 5:30 pm. Overnight stay at the hotel. Breakfast
After breakfast, check out of the hotel to proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Breakfast