Welcome Winter Shimla Manali Tour Package | 6 Night 7 Days
₹ 16957/ per person
- 6 Night/7 Days
- Booking Open Till 10-Mar-2020
- Valid From 15-Apr-2019
- Max 50 People in Group
EMI Option Available
Avail Cardless EMI and pay product price in easy installments.
About Welcome Winter Shimla Manali Tour Package | 6 Night 7 Days
Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. Its home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence. This is reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries, as well as its vibrant Tibetan New Year celebrations. The region is also well known for its trekking, climbing and skiing areas.
- Transportation by A/C Etios/Dzire (02 Pax ) for the entire tour ( for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova 8 to 12 Pax Tempo Traveller)
- Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the Meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST 5%
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in the Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expenses such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer.
Terms And Condition
- Prices valid from 15 th April to 15 th July 2019
- 50% advance to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
- Balance 50% before 15 days from the Tour Starts.
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- All the above-mentioned rates are per person rates on twin/Double sharing
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office.
- Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days RS.500 Per Person are chargeable as communication
- This package is silver Category. Also available in Gold, Platinum & Diamond. Please contact us.
- Kindly note that the names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above-mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- Please note the Ready made packages are designed strictly on the detailed itinerary being attached any extra sightseeing and excursion is subject to a supplement cost as per the actual.
- The timings mentioned in The day schedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, En route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.
- It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in al hotels for security reasons.
- Rohtang Excursion: Excursion to Rohtang is not included in the itinerary because NGT has restricted the number of the vehicle to this place and, It entirely depends upon the permission on a particular day. The client can take the local State Transport Bus (INR 650 to 1250 per person return) and visit Rohtang. The guest has to get the tickets from the Bus Depot at Mall Road. The local cabs charge somewhere between INR 5000 to INR 13000 depending on the demand.
EMI Option is Available
Day 1Delhi to shimla
Pickup from Delhi and drive to Shimla transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel.
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the worldwide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3Shimla to Manali
After breakfast check out from the hotel a distance of 265 km 8 hrs. on the way visit Sunder Nagar, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu Valley, Overnight stay in Hotel.
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market. Overnight stay in Hotel.
After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley and back to Hotel O/N Hotel. OR Excursion to Rohatang Pass till snow point (Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit). Situated at an altitude of 3979 meters above sea level and 51 km outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendor. At the top of the pass, the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel (Closed on Tuesday) Note: Rohtang Pass Closed from Nov to May Month due to snow
Day 6Manali to Chandigarh
Checkout from the hotel drives to Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Cor busier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. Evening visit Chandigarh Sightseeing Rock Garden, Rock Garden, and Sukhna Lake is subject to time availability. Over Night Stay in Hotel
Day 7Chandigarh to Delhi
After breakfast drive from Chandigarh to Delhi a drive in time transfer to the railway station/Airport