Relaxing Beach Kerala Alleppey Munnar Thekkady & cochin Tour Package | 5 Night 6 Days
INR 12357/ per person
- 5 Night/6 Days
- Booking Open Till 30-Sep-2019
- Valid From 10-Jul-2019
- Max 50 People in Group
EMI Option Available
Avail Cardless EMI and pay product price in easy installments.
About Relaxing Beach Kerala Alleppey Munnar Thekkady & cochin Tour Package | 5 Night 6 Days
Kerala, a state on Indias tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. Its known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals.
- Rooms on DBL Sharing
- Daily Breakfast.
- Ac Sedan for Transfer and Sightseeing
- All Toll & parking
- All Taxes
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any upgradation in the Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expenses such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer.
Terms And Condition
- Travel between 10 July to 30 September 2019
- 50% advance to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
- Balance 50% before 15 days from the Tour Starts.
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- All the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin/Double sharing
- Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days RS.500 Per Person are chargeable as communication charges
- This is a Silver Category Package.
- Kindly note that the names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above-mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- Please note the Ready made packages are designed strictly on the detailed itinerary being attached any extra sightseeing and excursion is subject to a supplement cost as per the actual.
- The timings mentioned in The daily schedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, En-route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.
- It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reasons.
EMI Option Available
Day 1Cochin Arrival - Munnar
On arrival at Cochin Airport - Meet and greet by our tour manager. Transfer to Munnar, The Queen of Tea Gardens. On the way visit Cheeyappara Waterfalls, Valara Waterfalls, Tea Gardens. Later Check into hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Munnar
Day 2Munnar Full Day Sightseeing
After breakfast proceeds for the full day sightseeing of Munnar - Rajamalai ( Eravikulam National Park Closed During FEB - April), Mattupetty Dam, Boating in Dam, Shooting Point, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, etc. Return to Munnar town for shopping of Tea, handicrafts, Overnight at Hotel In Munnar.
Day 3Munnar Thekkady
After Breakfast proceeds to Thekkady - The Land of Tigers. Check into Resort. Later proceed for Sighting of Animals in boats. Visit the wildlife sanctuary. Spice Plantation Visit, Marshal Program, Kathakali, Shopping of Spice. Overnight at Thekkady
Day 4Thekkady Alleppey Hotel
After breakfast proceeds to Alleppey The Venice of the East. Indulge in the scenic beauty of the backwaters and lush green paddy fields. Check into Hotel. Later proceed for the sightseeing of Alleppey beach, Backwaters, Jain Temple, Mullakkal Temple, Shopping of Umbrella. Overnight at Alleppey.
Day 5Kumarakom Cochin
After breakfast transfer to Cochin. Later sightseeing of fort Cochin Mattancherry. Dutch palace. Synagogue. Marine Drive. Overnight at Cochin.
Day 6Cochin Drop
After breakfast day free for shopping & depart to Cochin Airport/ Railway Station.