Leisure Tour of Binsar Almora Kausani & Ranikhet Tour Package | 6 Night 7 Days
INR 25520/ per person
- 6 Night/7 Days
- Booking Open Till 10-Mar-2020
- Valid From 01-Aug-2019
- Max 50 People in Group
EMI Option Available
Avail Cardless EMI and pay product price in easy installments.
About Leisure Tour of Binsar Almora Kausani & Ranikhet Tour Package | 6 Night 7 Days
Uttarakhand, a state in northern India crossed by the Himalayas, is known for its Hindu pilgrimage sites. Rishikesh, a major centre for yoga study, was made famous by the Beatles 1968 visit. The city hosts the evening Ganga Aarti, a spiritual gathering on the sacred Ganges River. The states forested Jim Corbett National Park shelters Bengal tigers and other native wildlife.
- Transportation by A/C Etios/Dzire (02 Pax ) for the entire tour ( for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova 8 to 12 Pax Tempo Traveller)
- Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the Meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST 5%
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in the Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expenses such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer.
Terms And Condition
- Prices valid from 15 th April to 15 th July 2019
- 50% advance to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
- Balance 50% before 15 days from the Tour Starts.
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- All the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin/Double sharing
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office.
- Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days RS.500 Per Person are chargeable as communication
- This package is Gold Category. Also available in Platinum & Diamond. Please contact us.
- Kindly note that the names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above-mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- Please note the Ready made packages are designed strictly on the detailed itinerary being attached any extra sightseeing and excursion is subject to a supplement cost as per the actual.
- The timings mentioned in The daily schedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, En-route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.
- It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reasons.
- Rohtang Excursion: Excursion to Rohtang is not included in the itinerary because NGT has restricted the number of the vehicle to this place and, It entirely depends upon the permission on a particular day. The client can take the local State Transport Bus (INR 650 to 1250 per person return) and visit Rohtang. The guest has to get the tickets from the Bus Depot at Mall Road. The local cabs charge somewhere between INR 5000 to INR 13000 depending on the demand.
EMI Option is Available
Day 1Delhi - Almora - Binsar
On arrival at Delhi Meet & Greet to our Representative later driver to Almora /Binsar. In the evening check-in the hotel. Dinner at your hotel Overnight stays at your Hotel.
Day 2Almora - Binsar
In the morning, start your road journey forÂ Binsar, famed for its wildlife sanctuary. As you reachÂ Binsar, complete the check-in formalities at the resort.Â BinsarÂ wildlife sanctuary is loved by wildlife enthusiasts and nature lovers. It has a vast variety of grasses, bushes and trees, along with animals and birds. Back to the resort for lunch by own cost. Later on, you can either relax in the room or can explore the place on-foot, on your own. Have your dinner. Stay overnight inÂ Binsar.
Day 3BinsarÂ - Kausani
After breakfast check out from the hotel & drive to Kausani. Check-in hotel free for your leisure activity. OverNight stay at your Hotel.
Day 4Kausani Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Kausani At the height of 6250 ft. / 1890 meters above sea level, it offers a spectacularÂ 300 km wide view of the Himalayas & walks in the thickly wooded area. Offers interesting excursions to the 12 th Â Century Baijnath Temple by the Gromit River. Overnight stay at Kausani.
Day 5Kausani to Ranikhet
After breakfastÂ check out from the hotel later drive to Ranikhet. Check-in the hotel & free for your leisure activity. Dinner at your hotel. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Morning proceeds to reach Ranikhet. Drive through the spectacularly changing vistas, climbing up close to the snow-capped peaks. Ranikhet: 6000 ft. / 1820 meters above sea level it a serene and peaceful hill station foreshadowed by conifer forests and surrounded by snow-clad Himalayan ranges from the Bhagirathi peaks in the west to Nanda Kot in the East. Ranikhet also offers to golf at the 9 hole army course besides being known for the orchards of Chaubatia and Jhoola Devi Temple. A. Overnight stay at Ranikhet.
Day 7Ranikhet to Delhi
After breakfastÂ check out from the hotel later drive to Delhi for your onward journey.