MAURITIUS FIXED DEPARTURE | 07 DAYS EX BANGALORE
INR 77085/ per person
- 6 Night/7 Days
- Booking Open Till 05-Dec-2019
- Valid From 04-Dec-2019
- Max 15 People in Group
EMI Option Available
Avail Cardless EMI and pay product price in easy installments.
About MAURITIUS FIXED DEPARTURE | 07 DAYS EX BANGALORE
Mauritius, an Indian Ocean island nation, is known for its beaches, lagoons and reefs. The mountainous interior includes Black River Gorges National Park, with rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and wildlife like the flying fox. Capital Port Louis has sites such as the Champs de Mars horse track, Eureka plantation house and 18th-century Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens.
- Return airfare in economy class
- 6 Nights accommodation in a standard room
- Free upgrade to sea view room Subject to availability
- Daily breakfast & dinner 1 pizza lunch
- Full-day north island tour
- Full-day south island tour
- Ile aux cerfs island tour by speedboat
- Return airport transfers
- All tours & transfers on Seat-in coach basis
- FLIGHT NO Departure Arrival
- DEL MRU (Air Mauritius -MK 745) 08:00 14:00
- MRU DEL (Air Mauritius -MK 744) 21:15 06:15
- Travel Insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours, and extra meals
- Portages at hotels, airports & seaports
- Anything not mentioned in the price inclusions
- GST 5% To be paid Additional
- Wednesday, 6 November 2019
- Wednesday, 13 November 2019
- Wednesday, 20 November 2019
- Wednesday, 27 November 2019
- Wednesday, 4 December 2019
Terms And Condition
- LoveRide holds the right to change the Airline, Travel Date (any point of time before the departure of the Tour; alternate options will be advised in case this happens)
- LoveRide holds the right to change the Hotel (any point of time before the departure of the Tour; alternate options of the same category will be booked and advised in case this happens)
- Booking Amount INR 10,000 per person or cancellation charges which ever is higher (non-refundable deposit)
- The third person sharing the room to be provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed
- Hotel standard check-in time 1400 hours, early check-in will be subject to availability.
- Check-out time at the hotel is 1200 hours (If your flight is in the evening, we request you to deposit your luggage at the hotel Lobby and leave your room before the check-out time)
- The travel tour components mentioned here are subject to change at last minute variation that may occur due to factors beyond the control of the Love Ride.
- The cost is based on current government and airline taxes and any increase in the same in the future will be collected as per actual.
- Above-given rates are valid only for Indian nationals
- Maximum of 3 persons allowed in a room
- Free upgrade to ocean view room is subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to availability
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation. First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels, we shall advise the similar or next available option with supplement cost. The itinerary provided is just suggestive and sightseeing will be done as per the availability. In case of no show or late cancellation after reconfirmation charges applicable as per the Hotels Policy and other vendors policy.
EMI Option is Available
Day 1Arrival in Mauritius
Mauritius is more than just an island. It has a rich colonial history, unique biodiversity, and gorgeous weather. This is apart from the fact that it is blessed with an array of stunning beaches, spectacular coastline, and teeming coral reefs. Mauritius has every creature comfort that a traveller wants, yet it retains its off-the-beaten-track appeal. Upon arrival in Mauritius, you will be welcomed by our representative who will escort you to your hotel. Check-in, relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel. After dinner, retire to your room for an overnight stay. Dinner
Day 2South Island tour
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day tour of the South Island of Mauritius. VisitCurepipe, a model ship factory, Trou Aux Cerfs the crater of extinct volcano proceeds for Grand Bassin- Sacred Lake for Hindus in Mauritius and Shiva Temple. Drive through Plaine Champagne & Black River Gorges and visit the 23-coloured Nature Park for a surreal experience. At the end of the day, come back to the hotel, have dinner and retire for the night. Note: Wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes. Please carry an umbrella too. Breakfast & Dinner
Day 3Day at Leisure
Today, after a hearty breakfast you have the day at leisure. You can opt catamaran cruise (at an additional charge) . A catamaran is a boat with two equal-sized hulls over which rests on a platform. This 42 feet long luxury vessel will sail through the calm waters of lagoons giving you a spectacular view of the surroundings with the beautiful sunset providing an amazing back-drop. After a relaxing cruise, you will be transferred back to the hotel in the evening. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel. Breakfast & Dinner
Day 4North Island tour
After a leisurely breakfast proceeds for a full-day tour of North Island. Located in the North Island is the delightful city of Port Louis, the capital of Mauritius. It is home to Chap de Mars Racecourse, the second oldest racecourse in the world. We drive to Port Louis for a visit of the capital via the Citadel & its surrounding area and stop for a visit at Marie Reine DePaix(View Point ). We visit the Champ de Mars racecourse, post which we proceed to Le Caudan Waterfront which has approximately 170 shops where you can buy all the Mauritius souvenirs. Our last stop is at Jumbo shopping mall on the way back to the hotel for an hour. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel. Note: Please wear comfortable shoes and light clothes for this tour Breakfast & Dinner
Day 51 Hour Professional Photo-Shoot
After breakfast, get ready for a classy photo-shoot done at the hotel by a professional photographer. You have an hour to get unlimited beautiful, professional photographs clicked in various parts of the hotel and the beach, which will serve as beautiful memories once you are back home. Enjoy the rest of the day utilizing the activities included in your package- like kayaking, wind-surfing stand-up paddle, etc. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel. Breakfast
Day 6Ile Aux Cerfs tour
le Aux Cerfs is most probably one of the most beautiful places in Mauritius. It is an emerald colored lagoon on the east coast of this lovely island. After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, embark on an excursion to its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and a wide array of tourist-friendly beach activities. Nothing beats a swim in the blue waters of the ocean. You can choose to don the snorkel and check out the marine life under the waves. You can also enjoy optional water sports such as banana boat ride, water skiing, parasailing, waterfall visit, and undersea walk at an additional cost. After a fun-filled and exciting day, you will be transferred back to the hotel in the evening. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel. Breakfast & Dinner
Day 7Pizza Lunch & Departure
This day marks the end of a fabulous vacation to Mauritius. Rise to a charming morning and indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast at your hotel. Later check out from your hotel (check-out time is 1200 hours) before you head to the airport for your flight back home.