Mesmerizing Nainital Tour Package | 3 Night 4 Days
₹ 12930/ per person
- 3 Night/4 Days
- Booking Open Till 10-Mar-2020
- Valid From 01-Aug-2019
- Max 50 People in Group
EMI Option Available
Avail Cardless EMI and pay product price in easy installments.
About Mesmerizing Nainital Tour Package | 3 Night 4 Days
Nainital is a Himalayan resort town in the Kumaon region of Indias Uttarakhand state, at an elevation of roughly 2,000m. Formerly a British hill station, it is set around Nainital Lake, a popular boating site with Naina Devi Hindu Temple on its north shore. A cable car runs to Snow View observation point (at 2,270m), with vistas over the town and mountains including Nanda Devi, Uttarakhand highest peak.
- Transportation by A/C Etios/Dzire (02 Pax ) for the entire tour ( for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova 8 to 12 Pax Tempo Traveller)
- Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the Meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST 5%
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in the Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expenses such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer.
Terms And Condition
- 50% advance to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
- Balance 50% before 15 days from the Tour Starts.
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- All the above-mentioned rates are per person rates on twin/Double sharing
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office.
- Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days RS.500 Per Person are chargeable as communication
- This package is Gold Category. Also available in Platinum & Diamand. Please Contact us.
- Kindly note that the names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above-mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- Please note the Ready made packages are designed strictly on the detailed itinerary being attached any extra sightseeing and excursion is subject to a supplement cost as per the actual.
- The timings mentioned in The day schedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, En route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.
- It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in al hotels for security reasons.
- Rohtang Excursion: Excursion to Rohatang is not included in the itinerary because NGT has restricted the number of the vehicle to this place and, It entirely depends upon the permission on a particular day. The client can take the local State Transport Bus (INR 650 to 1250 per person return) and visit Rohtang. The guest has to get the tickets from the Bus Depot at Mall Road. The local cabs charge somewhere between INR 5000 to INR 13000 depending on the demand.
EMI Option is Available
Day 1Delhi to Nainital
Arrive Delhi and proceed to Nainital. Enroute half at Gajrola. On arrival check in to the hotel. Nainital â€“ the spellbinding panorama of snowy Himalayan ranges glistering with rising sunâ€™s graceful willows encircling the emerald mountain, Lake lush green woodâ€™s overwhelmed with cool breeze gives a wonderful experience. Evening enjoys the salubrious climate. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2Nainital- Bhimtal- Saatal- Nainital
Early morning visit Cheena Peak (optional) to get a panoramic view of the Himalayas. Later take an excursion to Bhimtal and Saatal, a cluster of seven lakes and beautiful surroundings, which offers spectacular views of the terraced plantations. Evening free for local sightseeing and enjoy the Mall road for shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3Nainital - Mukteshwar-Nainital
After breakfast, take a full-day excursion to Mukteshwar. It is the most beautiful place in Kumaon, from here one can see the majestic Himalayan Peaks. Proceed to the Old Shiva Temple perched on an outcrop above the sleepy town. This is the delightful place- serene; tranquil from where you can look out across the magnificent valley spread 100s of feet below nearby its Chauthi Jali (a vertiginous outcrop of rocks and a great place for spotting eagles and other birds of prey. You can also visit the picturesque Little Church (75 years old) that is perched on the side of the hill. Drive back to Nainital. On arrival, (optional) visit Show View Point by Cable Car. Return for an overnight stay at a hotel.
Day 4Nainital to Delhi
After breakfast, transfer to Delhi airport/railway station for your onward journey.