Padharo mhare desh Udaipur Kumbhalgarh & Mountabu Tour Package
INR 23820/ per person
- 6 Night/7 Days
- Booking Open Till 10-Mar-2020
- Valid From 01-Aug-2019
- Max 50 People in Group
EMI Option Available
Avail Cardless EMI and pay product price in easy installments.
About Padharo mhare desh Udaipur Kumbhalgarh & Mountabu Tour Package
Rajasthan is a state in northern India. The state covers an area of 342,239 square kilometres or 10.4 per cent of the total geographical area of India. It is the largest Indian state by area and the seventh-largest by population.
- Transportation by A/C Etios/Dzire (02 Pax ) for the entire tour ( for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova 8 to 12 Pax Tempo Traveller)
- Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the Meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST 5%
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in the Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expenses such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced Majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer.
Terms And Condition
- Prices valid from 15 th April to 15 th July 2019
- 50% advance to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
- Balance 50% before 15 days from the Tour Starts.
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- All the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin/Double sharing
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office.
- Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days RS.500 Per Person are chargeable as communication
- This package is silver Category. Also available in Gold, Platinum & Diamond. Please contact us.
- Kindly note that the names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above-mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- Please note the Ready made packages are designed strictly on the detailed itinerary being attached any extra sightseeing and excursion is subject to a supplement cost as per the actual.
- The timings mentioned in The day schedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, En route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.
- It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in al hotels for security reasons.
- Rohtang Excursion: Excursion to Rohtang is not included in the itinerary because NGT has restricted the number of the vehicle to this place and, It entirely depends upon the permission on a particular day. The client can take the local State Transport Bus (INR 650 to 1250 per person return) and visit Rohtang. The guest has to get the tickets from the Bus Depot at Mall Road. The local cabs charge somewhere between INR 5000 to INR 13000 depending on the demand.
EMI Option is Available
Day 1Udaipur Sightseeing
On arrival at Udaipur you will transfer to your hotel &Â move out to a sightseeing tour of the city which includes visit to the City Palace (note the trees growing at the top floor of the palace, which is actually the summit of the hill the palace is covering),Â Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queens resort for their friends) Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 2Udaipur â€“ Chittorgarh â€“ Udaipur
After breakfast, you will transfer to Chittorgarh visit Chittor Fort, Vijay Stambha, Meera Temple, Kumbha Palace, In the evening return drive to Udaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3Udaipur -Â HaldighatiÂ - Udaipur
After breakfast, you willÂ visit Eklingji Temple, Nathdwara temple and Haldighati and enjoy your evening in Udaipur.Â Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 4Udaipur-Â Kumbhalgarh
After breakfast drive to Udaipur en-route visit Kumbhalgarh Fort,Â Kumbhalgarh is one of the finest illustrations of dominant fortifications in India. The Kumbhalgarh Fort was the second most imperative castle of the Mewar kingdom after Chittorgarh. The briks of this fortess was laid by Rana Kumbha in the fifteenth century. This colossal fort, is reclined by a 36 km long wall, has seven grand gates and seven battlements, one inside the other which is perfect for the nature trail. As per the chronicles, the newborn child Udai Singh who later established Udaipur was escorted from Bundi and was stowed away in these chambers to protect him from the devious plans of his uncle. The fort has seen numerous gallant deeds of incredible warriors. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 5KumbhalgarhÂ -Â Mount Abu
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Mount Abu.Â On arrival check-into your hotel. In the evening enjoy the sunset from Sunset View Point in Mount Abu. Overnight stay at hotel in Mount Abu.
Day 6Mount Abu Local Sightseeing
After breakfast proceeds to sightseeingÂ Visit Adhar Devi Temple and Guru Shikhar, Dilwara Jain Temple, Achalgarh also visit The Nakki Lake. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7Mount Abu -Â Udaipur departure
After breakfast check-out hotel and drive to Udaipur Transferred to the Domestic Airport of back to your home with sweet memories, a bundle of souvenirs and an address book full of friends.