RUSSIA MOSCOW FIXED DEPARTURE | 07 DAYS EX DELHI
INR 118809/ per person
- 6 Night/7 Days
- Booking Open Till 04-Jan-2020
- Valid From 29-Dec-2019
- Max 15 People in Group
EMI Option Available
Avail Cardless EMI and pay product price in easy installments.
About RUSSIA MOSCOW FIXED DEPARTURE | 07 DAYS EX DELHI
Moscow, on the Moskva River in western Russia, is the nations cosmopolitan capital. In its historic core is the Kremlin, a complex that Is home to the president and tsarist treasures in the Armoury. Outside its walls is Red Square, Russia is a symbolic centre. It is home to Lenin is Mausoleum, the State Historical Museum is comprehensive collection and St. Basil is Cathedral, known for its colourful, onion-shaped domes.
- Return airfare in economy class
- Accommodation for 3 nights in St. Petersburg
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Moscow
- Daily Breakfast (Except Day 1) & 06 Food Packets
- Moscow City tour
- Metro ride-Moscow
- St. Petersburg City Tour
- Kazan Cathedral Tour - St. Petersburg
- Sapsan/Nevsky Express train from St Petersburg to Moscow
- Normal Visa charges and support
- All tours and transfers on SIC Basis
- Any Increase in the airfare, fuel Surcharge Taxes charged by the airlines on the air ticket before the issuance of Flight, will be charged.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- New year & Christmas Peak season, weekend and special event surcharges.
- Tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls
- Travel Insurance
- GST 5%
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended.
- However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- The flight details and hotels are tentative and subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Each departure will be operated on a minimum strength of 10 passengers. If the same is not met, we reserve the right to call off the departure or provide an alternate date. Routing of the itinerary is subject to change.
- Normal Visa procedure will take up to 6 working days once the documents are received from the client and will not be initiated without full payment.
- Sunday, 22 December 2019
- Sunday, 29 December 2019
- Friday, 3 January 2020
Terms And Condition
- Prices valid from 21 Dec 2019 To 04 Jan 2020
- This Price is the basis of Minimum 02 Passenger Booking.
- Visa requirements for this tour -
- Passport with a minimum of 6 months validity
- One visa form (photocopy allowed) duly filled in and signed by the applicant.-30 days before the departure
- Two recent passport-size photographs (35 x 45 mm) with 80% Face appearance, white background & strait look, Without Specs.
- Porterage Services not Included
- LoveRide holds the right to change the airline, routing of the itinerary, Hotels and travel date (any point of time before the departure of the tour; alternate options will be advised in case this happens)
- INR 30, 000 per person non-refundable deposit
- The third person sharing the room to be provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed.
- Booking once done will be auto-reconfirmed and automatically will attract cancellation.
- Hotel standard check-in time 1400 hours, early check-in will be subject to availability.
- Check-out time at the hotel is 1200 hours (If your flight is in the evening, we request you to deposit your luggage at the hotel Lobby and leave your room before the check-out time)
- The travel tour components mentioned here are subject to change at last minute variation that may occur due to factors beyond the control of the LoveRide.
- A child with age 11 or above will be considered as adult.
- The cost is based on current government and airline taxes and any increase in the same in future will be collected as per actual.
- Above-given rates are valid only for Indian nationals
- Maximum of 3 persons allowed in a room under standard category hotel
- Payment & Cancellation policy may vary
- Airline/Routing and Timing are tentative and subject to change.
- Preferred airlines can be provided based on the supplement cost.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation. First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels, we shall advise the similar or next available option with supplement cost. The itinerary provided is just suggestive and sightseeing will be done as per the availability. In case of no show or late cancellation after reconfirmation charges applicable as per the Hotels Policy and other vendors policy.
EMI Option is Available
Day 1Arrival in St. Petersburg
Arrive at St. Petersburg and transfer to hotel. On arrival at your hotel, check in to your room and relax. All hotels have a check-in time of 2 pm. You may have to wait if you arrive earlier than that. St. Petersburg is one of the world's most beautiful cities and has all the ingredients for an unforgettable travel experience: high art, lavish architecture, wild nightlife, an extraordinary history and rich cultural traditions that have inspired and nurtured some of the modern world's greatest literature, music, and visual art. From the mysterious twilight of the White Nights to world-beating opera and ballet productions on magical winter evenings, St. Petersburg charms and entices in every season. In the evening, enjoy a walk to the city centre or explore the nightlife of St. Petersburg Plan your lunch and your dinner on your own. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in St. Petersburg.
Day 2City tour of St. Petersburg with Kazan Cathedral
Enjoy a relaxed breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a city tour of this magnificent city. During a bus tour of St. Petersburg you will see St. Isaac's Square with the magnificent St.Isaac's Cathedral, the famous Nevsky Prospekt, State Hermitage Museum, Fine arts square, a church of resurrection on spilt blood and Smolny cathedral. Please note, we show this to you from the outside. In the afternoon we will take you to the glorious Kazan Cathedral to explore in detail Post dinner if you choose to stay back and enjoy the nightlife of St Petersburg; you are requested to return to the hotel on your own. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3Explore St. Petersburg
After breakfast at your hotel, your day is at leisure to plan your day. St. Petersburg is known for its marvellous architecture, so much so that the whole city is deemed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can go for a full-day tour of Hermitage or CatherineÃ¢s palace to marvel at the brilliant architecture, Peterhof is also one of the most famous sites in this city, with the gardens and fountains spread massively across the campus. If exploring architectural feats is not your cup of tea, you could opt for a cruise to give you a completely different view of this city in the evening. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in St. Petersburg.
Day 4Saint Petersburg Ã¢ Moscow on High-Speed Sapsan/Nevsky Express
Enjoy a relaxed breakfast at the hotel. Make transfers from your hotel to Train Station to board High-Speed Sapsan or Nevsky Express(depending on availability) to Moscow. On arrival at Moscow transfer to your hotel, check in to your room and spend the rest of the day at leisure. All hotels have a check-in time of post at 2 pm. You may have to wait if you arrive earlier than that. Post-check-in, the evening is free for you to roam around the area near your hotel on your own or explore this majestic city. You have a day free to manage and plan all by yourself, Lunch and dinner are at your own cost Overnight stay in your Moscow Hotel.
Day 5City tour of Moscow and Metro Tour
Enjoy a relaxed breakfast at the hotel. Get ready to enjoy a panoramic city tour of Moscow. During the tour you will drive along the Moscow streets, boulevards and avenues with the historic buildings and mansions, you will have a number of stops to these beauties from outside - Red Square with the marvellous masterpiece of a 16th century Russian architecture , the popular LeninÃ¢s tomb, the beautiful St, Basils cathedral, Sparrow hills for a vantage birdÃ¢s eye of the city, Moscow state university- one of StalinÃ¢s Seven Sisters and Victory Park. After this tour, we will take you on a visit to Moscow Metro. Metro plays a very important role in the life of Moscovites, and still is the main transport artery of the city. It is a monument of culture, architecture, a tour of the underground transport network will reveal secrets, a secret underground city. During Moscow Metro tour you will learn about the history of the Moscow metro, the beginning of its construction and development, the functioning of the Moscow Metro during the war. On the tour in the Moscow subway, you will be able to assess the scale and scope of the impact of construction, see the result of the labour of workers. Metropolitan of Moscow - is not just a transport system. Moscow Metro - a reflection of the country's history, according to the Moscow Metro tours you can look in the mirror of a bygone era. Metro Tour will give you the opportunity to learn first-hand information about the history of the underground, it's unique technical, progressive for that time of scientific ideas, the evolution and development of the Moscow metro Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Moscow.
Day 6Explore Moscow
We recommend visiting the Russian Ballet Show or the Russian Circus. Ballet is one of the most important aspects of Russian culture and heritage. A must-visit for the art and culture lovers; reserve your tickets in advance to enjoy a hassle-free show. Often described as the Ã¢Circus Capital of the WorldÃ¢, a visit to a renowned Russian Circus in Moscow is an absolute must. If you would like to explore the nightlife of Moscow-one of the top 10 party cities in the world, we would suggest visiting Pacha (ever so popular from the party island of Ibiza). Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Moscow.
Day 7 Departure to India
Check out of the hotel on time, settle your extras (if any), and be ready in the lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time given to you. You will be transferred to Moscow airport to board your flight to India.